Women's Health Physiotherapy involves the management of women experiencing conditions such as:
- Pre and post natal physiotehrapy
- Back, pelvic (SIJ and pubic symphysis), coccyx or neck pain, in particular during or after pregnancy.
- DRAM (Diastasis of the Rectus Abdominal Muscles i.e. tummy muscle separation) and abdominal / core muscle weakness postpartum
- Pelvic floor muscle weakness. (Click here for helpful education)
- Bladder and bowel incontinence.
- Pelvic organ prolapse.
- Mastitis. (Click here for helpful education)
- Pre and post natal pilates classes
- Chronic pelvic pain
Our physiotherapists are trained in Real Time Ultrasound Imaging to help women activate their pelvic floor & abdominal muscles effectively to tailor exercise programs for optimal results.
Lifecare Physiotherapists offering a Women's health services include- Beth Scott and Jen Vardy. Book an appointment online today or ring our reception on 03 9725 2444 for further information.